What We Do
General Body Meetings
- Each week we go over general business and do programs focused one of our core values: leadership, recognition, service, or scholarship. Meetings are held every Sunday at 2. Check out our calendar for our complete schedule of meetings and events!
- We do lots of different service projects that vary from volunteering at the soup kitchen, being involved with weekly tutoring opportunities, playing bingo with the elderly, serving at Education Partnership, participating in PMADD, and more.
- We love getting to know our members, and we truly value every single person involved with our organization. We've gone to half-off as a group, a potluck, and more.
- Scholarship is another one of our pillars. Through your involvement in NRHH, you will have the opportunity to engage in a resume workshop, where you can get tips on how to best present yourself (on paper ) in front of employers. We also have bi-weekly newsletters that highlight internships and job opportunities. Furthermore, our VP of Scholarship will assist members with finding and obtaining National Scholarships, which are through the University Honors College.
- We have lots of leadership opportunities for our members. In addition to our E-Board positions, we also run a semester-long internship program, where members can shadow E-Board members to get a better understanding of the responsibilities of an E-Board member.